I can’t look away.
Post with 13 notes
Yahoo has been on a roll making excellent mobile apps lately, such as Yahoo Weather and the new Flickr app.
Maybe we’ll actually get a decent Tumblr app now.
Things Yahoo! Has Made Better
Shot with Kodak Retina Ia, Kodak Tri-X 400 black and white film
So instead of being perfectionist, I must now post some of the stuff!!
Post with 18 notes
• One of my favorite things is when movies or books use a minor character name from some other story. For example, I want to write a story and have one of the minor characters’ name be Miles Archer (Sam Spade’s dead partner in The Maltese Falcon).
• I broke a roll of film out of its spool inside one of my cameras today, and couldn’t get it back in the canister entirely. Which is extremely annoying to me.
• Because of work and CHSH (but mostly work), I haven’t been to church in several weeks. I attribute part of my recent psychosis and depression to this.
• I thought finding a new apartment was a pain, finding a new job is one of the most abysmal timesucks I have ever encountered. I attribute a sizable part of my recent psychosis and depression to this*.
• I am being a ridiculous perfectionist about the Olderly camera Project, and it’s slowing me down on posting to it. But the actual shooting, and most of the actual writing, is quite enjoyable. And frankly, outside of my lady, the Project has become one of the few joys in my life the past couple months (which encourages the move and new job, but that’s stressful because where I find these???).
• Also, I am quite desperate for any feedback you are willing to give me about the Olderly Camera Project. Please to drop me a line with any ideas, comments, etc, either here or there. Thanks oodles.
I’m so glad someone made this.
GOD BLESS WHOEVER MADE THIS.
“I do everything in my power to make everyone else happy, even at the expense of myself.”
Silversun Pickups (@SSPU) in concert
More from my Olderly Camera Project. Please go forth and show some love!
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Official Trailer
This could be really cool.
It happens every time. People lose interest in me. They get tired of me. Suddenly, they don’t bother hitting me up anymore. The conversations become shorter. They forget about me and I just become a distant memory. I wonder if it’s my fault sometimes. But then I realize that people never stay in my life. And there’s nothing I can do about it.
Post with 17 notes
Isn’t that just wondermous.
New Whose Line promo spot! 90210’s Greatest Hits.
Took Aisha a few takes to get the intro right because she had a bit of a giggle fit. ;-)
Page 1 of 292